1. We are a self-sustaining organization that develops projects and activities in our Strategic Sectors. Our projects are innovative, transfer knowledge, and promote the insertion of Mexico in the global knowledge economy.
2. We promote ties of friendship, communication and collaboration between the members of the local chapter, global chapters and the community in which we operate.
3. We communicate and promote the contributions that Mexicans make to local and global economies, and we strive to improve the image and name of the people of Mexico.
Who are we?
TECMA is a 501(c)(6) non-profit organization formed as part of the Mexican Professionals Network living outside of Mexico ( Red de Talentos en el Exterior "RTM" ). The Red de talentos en el Exterior was created by the Mexican Secretary of Foreign Affairs ( Secretaria Relaciones Exteriores ) and the National Council of Science and Technology ( Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología ). Our members:
- Have positions of leadership in their areas of work or professional activities
- Provide access to networks that promote our objectives
- Participate professionally in one of the Strategic Sectors
- Have a strong motivation to support Mexico
- Are innovative and creative
- Are Mexican or of Mexican descent
- Can communicate in Spanish orally and in writing
- Share their knowledge and experience to pursue our Objetives
- Are committed to be a part or lead a project in our community
TECMA is one of the 50 chapters of the Global Network, which operates in 23 countries.
TECMA focuses on the following sectors:
- Science, Technology, Research and Education
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Social Responsibility
- Creative Industries